Touch Tablet Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How many Exopcs still alive here?

Road Runner

How many Exopcs still alive here? Empty How many Exopcs still alive here?

Post by Road Runner Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:27 pm

I still run my Exopc daily, as my couch slate. So does my son who has the second Exopc I had bought back then.

I do have a couple more PCs that are used daily. But I still appreciate the Exo.

Am I alone here that way?
    Road Runner

How many Exopcs still alive here? Empty Re: How many Exopcs still alive here?

Post by Road Runner Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:38 pm

wow - seems I am imdeed.
    frankie0815

Post by frankie0815 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:32 pm

In Germany there is still a good community using the WeTab, which is similar to the ExoPc.
    Take a look at wetab-community.de

I still love mine and use it every day.

Greetings, Frank
    Road Runner

Post by Road Runner Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:08 am

Nice.
    Will have to check the Wetab community, then, and see if W10 has been tried on the tablet.
    frankie0815

Post by frankie0815 Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:19 am

Windows 10 runs on ExoPC/WeTab almost like Windows 8 / 8.1.
    Make a full backup (image backup) and give it a try. Keep in mind that the way back to Windows 7/8 is not an easy way and could end up in an complete new installation.
    But in my opinion, Windows 8 is still the best OS vor Pegatron slate PC due to the lack of latest drivers.
    Tim Marcum
    Tim Marcum

Post by Tim Marcum Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:37 pm

My ExoPC Slate finally died this Fall. It had lost the ability to run from battery over a year before that.  I used it every single day I owned it, except the last couple months. I was surprised when I couldn't get it to turn on.

I am sad, but I have moved on...I have had several tablet computers since my original.
    Dreamcat
    Dreamcat
    Admin

Post by Dreamcat Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Surprisingly, both of mine are still going strong!

They are more digital photo frame than much else these days, but they work, even the batteries if I unplug them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm