Like the new Forums

swanlee

Like the new Forums

Post by swanlee on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Nice forum, it is pretty sad exopc finally decided to lock down the old forum, me being one for needing closure I still would have liked to hear something from them officially such a slap in the face the way they handled it and so against how that company first started out.

For me My exopc was upgraded to retail win8 and runs it pretty well, it served me well for 2 years but the speed of it is starting to show it's age.

I'm holding out for a surface pro after tax returns that looks like it is going to be a great tablet.

Rob7

Re: Like the new Forums

Post by Rob7 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm

I agree....but as some of you may remember...this was one of my predictions about a year ago....the handwritting was on the wall.
    Would also like to welcome our newest member darkkevind he contributed so much along the way, and it is good to have him here!
    ghosthost

Post by ghosthost on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Sorry I had to close down the old shop, guys... orders from on high. Still, I'm here too in my "ghosthost" guise Smile Just to make things crystal clear: the concern was the open discussion of competitor's products. Or so I'm told.

- aka sds910

Sorwen

Post by Sorwen on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:33 am

Sad, but fond memories. I still use my Exo and it has been well worth the purchase. Still remember dieing to know if I was even going to get3 one then wondering what shipping wave I would be in. Very Happy
    ghosthost

Post by ghosthost on Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 am

Indeed... Of course, now I'm sitting here eagerly awaiting my Kobo Aura HD e-reader... the more things change, the more they stay the same Wink
    charon

Post by charon on Mon May 06, 2013 5:46 am

I ended up taking down the exo drivers, since no-a-days they are pretty dated. But I still have them around, so if you ever need them, just send me a message, and I will try to set something up for ya.
    Dreamcat
    Admin

Post by Dreamcat on Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 pm

charon wrote:I ended up taking down the exo drivers, since no-a-days they are pretty dated. But I still have them around, so if you ever need them, just send me a message, and I will try to set something up for ya.

Thanks for the update Charon! Hope all is well with you and the family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:00 am