Nexus 7 (Jellybean)

roshfe

Nexus 7 (Jellybean)

Post by roshfe on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:43 pm

I have been using my Nexus 7 for a few months now and really like it. I also have a Win7 tablet (ExoPC) that I use occasionally for work, but the Nexus is the main go-to device for me these days.

Anybody else enjoying a Nexus7?

Any accessories that you can recommend?

Cheers...

RoShFè
    Dreamcat
    Admin

Re: Nexus 7 (Jellybean)

Post by Dreamcat on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:38 am

I don't have a Nexus 7 (but have an LG G2x and am considering a Galaxy Note II or III next year), and I find that Bluetooth headphones are pretty nice to have when going for a bike ride. Even a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard if you use it for office style computing.
    There's even an app that lets you use a PS3 controller to play some of the old school games through emulators, etc.
    Tim Marcum

Post by Tim Marcum on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:47 pm

I just bought my wife a Nexus 7 for Christmas. Other than updating the operating system and configuring her e-mail accounts, I haven't been able to play with it at all. She has been using it constantly when we are at home. Hopefully, I will get some time on it so I can post intelligently about it here.

She is looking at cases for it now and is getting close to a purchase. There was a good slide show of cases on PC Magazine's Web site within the last week. I think she will be getting the rooscase.

Since the Nexus 7 has Bluetooth, I plan on using a couple of the Bluetooth keyboards and mice I have including the Microsoft Mobile Keyboard 6000 and the ikross flexible keyboard.
    chemist75

Post by chemist75 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm

I plan to by the nexus 10 and give my ipad to my wife

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:57 am