Touch Tablet Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What do you think of the tablets and tablet/laptop combos shown at Computex?

Dreamcat
    Dreamcat
    Admin

What do you think of the tablets and tablet/laptop combos shown at Computex? Empty What do you think of the tablets and tablet/laptop combos shown at Computex?

Post by Dreamcat Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:09 pm

There's been a new wave of hardware with the newest and battery friendly Intel chips.
    If any of you still visit this place, has something in particular caught your eye?

I like the Sony VAIO Duo 13, except for the price. http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/04/sony-vaio-duo-13-review/
    Rob7

What do you think of the tablets and tablet/laptop combos shown at Computex? Empty Re: What do you think of the tablets and tablet/laptop combos shown at Computex?

Post by Rob7 Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Almost bought the model before this updated one. I love this new one....but, yes with Sony..... price can be a big turnoff...will wait and see if there are any deals in the future. My current Asus has been a very good combo but would like to move from an RT to W8-l

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:59 am